Sunday, January 22, 2012

Holidays Are Over!


Now that the holidays are over I can start focusing on my quilting again! I have two customer quilts to make and one for myself. 


Customer Quilt #1 is a wall hanging in a Southwestern Theme – A Lone Star quilt in “rust / red” colors. I gave the customer several variations, but she wanted this color combination.




 Customer Quilt #2 is a twin size quilt for a boy – Dinosaur Theme.  This one will be a combination of preprinted dinosaur fabric by Makower and embroidery. Made a quilt template in my EQ7…. 


Which color version is better….. Red outer border or the yellow? I think I like the yellow better. 


The last is a Wall Hanging for myself – Bittersweet Briar. I purchased a kit from Connecting Thread…. Little did I know that the pattern wasn’t included in this kit.  Had to improvise, but it will look beautiful when it’s done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment